The Crispiest Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings Recipe Known to Man by 30Seconds Food
Oh, chicken wings. How we love you. We love apricot-glazed chicken wings, Indian masala chicken wings, lemon pepper chicken wings, bourbon peach chicken wings, Korean fried chicken wings, olive-brined chicken wings, mustard chicken wings... You get it!
Parmesan garlic chicken wings are one of the most popular flavors. And with good reason! This easy garlic Parmesan chicken wing recipe is packed with flavor and super crispy. (OK, maybe not the crispiest known to man, but in the running!) It's the perfect chicken wing combination. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings: 6 to 8
- 3 pounds chicken wings (flats and drumettes), patted dry
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 - 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (divided)
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika (optional)
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Here's how to make it:
- Put the chicken wings into a large bowl. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Pour onto a baking rack or baking sheet that's lined with parchment paper. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 40 minutes, flipping the chicken halfway through. Turn on the broiler and broil for about 6 to 8 minutes or until browned and crispy.
- While the chicken cooks, melt the butter and remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil together in a saucepot. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, 30 seconds. Add half the Parmesan cheese, smoked paprika and crushed red pepper flakes, to taste. Cook, stirring, about 1 minute.
- Take the chicken out of the oven and put into a large bowl. Pour the sauce over the chicken and toss to coat. Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
Smoked Paprika $4 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Baking Racks $7 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.