Lemon Chive Whipped Cream Cheese Spread Recipe With Capers by Donna John
This easy whipped chive cream cheese spread recipe is delicious spread of crackers, toasted bread, stuffed inside celery or even as a sandwich filling (add some lettuce and sliced red onion). If you don't like capers, you could use chopped black olives or just leave them out.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 - 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons capers (you could substitute black olives)
- 1 - 2 tablespoon plain Greek yogurt (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Whip the cream cheese and lemon with an electric mixer (or by hand) until creamy.
- Stir in the chives and capers. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of yogurt to make it desired consistency. (This is optional.)
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.