This 20-Minute Firecracker Chicken Recipe May Spice Up Your Life by 30Seconds Food
"Truth is, you can make these lil’ babies as spicy or as mild as you like. Depending on the hot sauce you choose to use – add a bit more or less to fit YOUR personal spice preferences. This is currently my family’s absolute favorite chicken recipe, so I know you’re gonna love it, too!"
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup gluten-free flour
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ghee or clarified butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup hot sauce of choice
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red-pepper flakes, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Here's how to make it:
- Add the chicken pieces to a large reusable bag or into a sealable container (with lid) together with the flour, sea salt and pepper. Toss gently to evenly coat the chicken.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Working in small batches, dip each flour-coated chicken piece into the beaten eggs then add to the preheated skillet. Cook them for about 3 minutes per side, or until golden brown and fully cooked through. Set chicken aside on a plate.
- Into that same preheated skillet, melt the ghee or clarified butter then add in the minced garlic. Cook, stirring constantly for 1 minute. Add in the hot sauce, vinegar, honey and pepper flakes, stirring constantly for a minute or so, or just until the sauce has thickened. Return your chicken pieces into the skillet and toss to coat with the firecracker sauce.
- Serve hot with cauliflower rice, garnished with thinly sliced green onions and sesame seeds.
Photos: Clean Food Crush
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Gluten-free Flour $3 & Up
Hot Sauce $2 & Up
Apple Cider Vinegar $2 & Up
Raw Honey $4 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Avocado Oil $6 & Up
Sesame Seeds $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.