Best Black Bean Salsa Recipe: This Black Bean, Mango & Corn Salsa Tastes Too Good to Be So Healthy by Mindy Hudon, M.S., CCC-SLP
Black bean salsa recipes are popular not only because they're so delicious, but also because they're healthy. This easy and delicious black bean salsa recipe has the added ingredient of mango, which packs in even more flavor and nutrition. When it comes to the best appetizer recipe, this zesty and healthy salsa is a win-win!
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 1 hour to refrigerate before serving
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes plus 1 hour to refrigerate before serving
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 mango, diced
- 1/2 bag frozen white corn, defrosted, or 1 can whole kernel corn
- cilantro, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- the juice from 1 fresh lime, or to taste
- 1/2 a small white onion, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
Here's how to make it:
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Squeeze the juices from the core of the mango for added flavor.
- Chill for an hour before serving, then serve as a side dish or with tortilla chips for a dip.