Easy Quiche Lorraine Recipe: This Quiche Recipe Is a Classic by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
- 1 refrigerated or frozen pie crust
- 8 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups whipping cream or half and half
- dash of nutmeg (to taste)
- dash of ground cayenne (to taste)
Here's how to make it:
- Bake the pie shell according to package directions or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle the bacon, cheese and onion onto the bottom of the pie crust.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, whipping cream, nutmeg, cayenne, and salt and pepper, to taste. Pour into the pie shell.
- Bake in a preheated 325-degree F oven for about 45 minutes, or until set and a knife comes out clean.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.