Cold Asian Chicken Salad Recipe With Zoodles & Peanuts Is a Healthy Summer Meal by Sarah Amona
With chicken and zucchini noodles, this easy chicken salad recipe is a great way to use leftover chicken. If you don't keep peanut butter powder in the house, use regular peanut butter or your favorite nut butter.
Cuisine: Asian / American
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes if using leftover chicken
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 6 ounces cooked chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons PB2 (you could substitute creamy peanut butter)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 packet Stevia (or your favorite sweetener)
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 8 ounces zucchini spirals (zoodles)
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or to taste)
Here's how to make it:
- To make the sauce, in a small bowl, combine soy sauce, vinegar, PB2, sesame oil, stevia, garlic and ginger.
- Place zucchini noodles in a medium bowl. Add sauce and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, at least 15 minutes.
- Shred cooked chicken with fork. Add to zucchini. Give mixture a stir and top with scallions, sesame seeds and red pepper flakes.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
PB2 $8 & Up
Peanut Butter $2 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Rice Wine Vinegar $3 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Stevia $4 & Up
Ginger $4 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
Sesame Seeds $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.