No-Churn Creamy Mojito Ice Cream Recipe May Win Summer by 30Seconds Food
Instead of sipping on a mojito, why don't you enjoy this cocktail in ice cream form? This creamy, no-churn mojito ice cream recipe has all the refreshing ingredients of a mojito – lime, mint and rum. Yes, please!
Because this is a no-churn ice cream recipe, you don't need an ice cream maker. Garnish individual bowls or glasses of the ice cream with a sprinkling of sugar, fresh mint and lime zest.
Prep Time: 15 minutes plus 2 hours to freeze
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours and 15 minutes
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 5 ounces rum
- 4 limes, juiced and zested
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves (or to taste)
- granulated sugar, for sprinkling (optional)
- fresh mint leaves and lime zest, for garish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk and heavy cream into a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer or whisk until stiff peaks form.
- Add the rum and lime juice, a little at a time, until fully incorporated.
- Stir in the lime zest and mint. Pour the mixture into a loaf pan. Freeze for at least 2 hours or until firm.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
Loaf Pans $8 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.