Sip on This Lavender Guava Lemonade Mimosa Recipe for National Mimosa Day by 30Seconds Food
Today is National Mimosa Day! Celebrate this festive, sparkling day with this easy lavender guava lemonade mimosa recipe.
Make the lavender simple syrup ahead of time so it has a chance to cool before preparing the drinks. Cheers!
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus time for simple syrup to cool
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes plus time for simple syrup to cool
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 large bottle of prosecco
- 8 ounces Natalie’s Guava Lemonade (or your favorite lemonade)
- 3 tablespoons lavender simple syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons dried lavender
- sprig of lavender, for garnish
- lemon wedges, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- In a saucepan, add the water, sugar and dried lavender. Bring to a simmer and stir until sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool. Strain out the dried lavender.
- In a small bowl, whisk 3 tablespoons of the lavender syrup and the guava lemonade.
- In champagne flutes or coupes, fill the glass 3/4 the way up with prosecco, top with guava lemonade and lavender syrup. Garnish with lemon wedges and a sprig of lavender.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.