20-Minute Juicy Grilled Lemon Chicken Recipe Is Light & Healthy by Ann Marie Gardinier Halstead
I’m convinced that lemon makes everything better, and this tender, juicy grilled lemon chicken recipe is no exception. It’s a perfect summer recipe that can be done in a grill pan or outside on the barbecue grill.
This easy chicken recipe is light, healthy and full of flavor. A bonus? It’s on the table in 20 to 25 minutes!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 25 minutes
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 lemons (1/4 cup lemon juice, plus wedges for serving)
- 2 teaspoons fresh or dried oregano
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- fresh parsley, for serving (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Pat chicken dry. Pound it out, if necessary.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, fresh lemon juice, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper. Add chicken and toss well to combine. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Place chicken on the grill for 5 to 7 minutes. Use tongs to flip over and cook until juices run dry, approximately 5 to 7 more minutes. Any extra marinade can be discarded.
- Remove chicken from the grill. Sprinkle with parsley and garnish with lemon slices, if desired.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.