Sparkly Ginger Beer Mocktail Recipe Is a Refreshing Cocktail Alternative by Elisa A. Schmitz 30Seconds
Maybe you feel like a cocktail, but alcohol isn’t a good idea at the moment. Maybe you’re committed to being sober, or are sober curious. Whatever the reason, mocktails are a great alternative to traditional cocktails.
This sparkly ginger beer mocktail recipe is a refreshing drink when you’re wanting to celebrate or toast without alcohol. Ginger is also soothing to the stomach, so you may just want to drink this tasty concoction any day of the week.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 4 ounces ginger beer (non-alcoholic drink with delicious ginger flavor)
- 1 ounce lime juice, or to taste
- 1 ounce simple syrup, or to taste
- 3 ounces lemon lime soda
- fresh cucumber, mint or lime, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- In a glass, combine ginger beer with fresh lime juice, simple syrup and soda.
- Pour over ice and garnish with cucumber, mint or lime.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.