Easy Salmon Florentine Recipe With Alfredo Sauce Is Sensational by Melissa Vickers
How do I love thee, salmon? Let me count the ways. Here’s one more fantastic salmon recipe to add to your seafood repertoire.
I found a couple of similar recipes online, one that had fresh mushrooms and a make-it-yourself sauce, and the other that uses jar sauce but no mushrooms. This easy dinner recipe is what I came up with!
Opening up your favorite jar of Alfredo sauce makes this easy, and adding the mushrooms, well, we like mushrooms almost as much as we do salmon!
Cuisine: Italian / American
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 8-ounce wild-caught salmon fillets (skinless if you can get them)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 bag (5 ounces) fresh spinach
- 3 tablespoons sundried tomatoes, sliced
- 1 jar (15 ounces) alfredo sauce
- 8 ounces spaghetti noodles, cooked (I used whole-wheat spaghetti)
- salt and pepper, to taste (I don’t bother)
Here’s how to make it:
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
- Dry the salmon with paper towels. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat until hot. Add salmon, skin-side down, and cook for about 4 minutes. (Be careful of splattering oil!)
- Turn salmon over and remove skin. Cook for an additional 4 minutes. Remove salmon from pan.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add spinach and cook until wilted. Add the tomatoes and Alfredo sauce. Heat through.
- Serve on individual plates with spaghetti, the sauce and topped with the salmon. Drizzle a little sauce on top.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Alfredo Sauce $2 & Up
Sundried Tomatoes $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Spaghetti Noodles $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.