Moist Butter Pecan Cake Mix Cookie Recipe Has Just 4 Ingredients by Donna John
Needing something sweet to take to my mom on Mother's Day, and having no time to go to the store, I pillaged my pantry. I found a butter pecan cake mix and pecans. The first thing I thought? Cake mix cookies.
This easy butter pecan cake mix cookie recipe has just four simple ingredients. The cookies bake up fast and are moist and not overly sweet like you'd think they would be. Everyone loved them for dessert.
Because my mom loves cinnamon, I added a few good shakes of ground cinnamon to the batter, but this is optional.
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 30 minutes to chill the batter
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes plus 30 minutes to chill the batter
Servings: Makes about 24 cookies
- 1 box (15 ounces) butter pecan cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup), melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a bowl. Mix well.
- Optional: Add a few good shakes of ground cinnamon. Refrigerate the batter for about 30 minutes.
- Roll tablespoons of the dough into balls and place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 10 minutes.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Butter Pecan Cake Mixes $2 & Up
Pecans $4 & Up
Cookie Sheets $8 & Up
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.