3-Ingredient Baked Caesar Chicken Recipe Is a Fan Favorite by Donna John
I've been on a chicken recipe roll. Chicken is budget friendly, and it takes only a few ingredients to make it shine. This easy baked chicken recipe has just three ingredients and the flavors of a Caesar salad. It's a definite dinner homerun!
Serve this easy dinner recipe with a salad (eggless Caesar salad, maybe?) and a vegetable. Next time, I may sprinkle a little panko over the top to represent the croutons and add a little crunch.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes (approximately)
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 4 to 6 bone-in chicken thighs (or your favorite pieces)
- 1 bottle (8 to 9 ounces) creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Put the chicken into a baking dish. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. Pour the dressing over the chicken, coating both sides.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (165 degrees F internal temperature). (The cooking time will depend on how big your chicken pieces are.)
- Top each piece of chicken with some of the grated Parmesan. Turn the oven to broil and cook about 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and beginning to brown.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
Note: If using boneless chicken breasts or thighs, check for doneness at about 20 to 25 minutes, depending on thickness.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing $2 & Up
Baking Dishes $8 & Up
Chicken Cookbooks $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.