4-Ingredient Pan-fried Ranch Tilapia Recipe Is a Flavorful 15-Minute Dinner by Donna John
If dry ranch salad dressing mix makes chicken taste so amazing (check out this ranch baked chicken recipe), I wondered how it would do with fish. The verdict? Delicious!
This easy tilapia recipe has a simple coating of breadcrumbs and dry ranch dressing, then is quickly pan-fried in olive oil. The result is a flavorful, crispy piece of fish.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 3 to 4
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs or Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 4 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 1 pound tilapia fillets
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the breadcrumbs, ranch salad dressing mix and 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a nonstick skillet.
- Coat the fish with the breadcrumb mixture. Place into the hot oil and cook until golden brown on both sides and cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Nonstick Skillets $10 & Up
Dry Ranch Salad Dressing Mix $2 & Up
Panko $2 & Up
Italian Breadcrumbs $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.