Easy Starbucks Copycat Lemon Loaf Recipe Tastes Like the Real Thing by 30Seconds Food
Have you ever bitten into a scrumptious slice of Starbucks' lemon loaf, or stared at it through the glass wishing you were biting into it? The fresh, lemony loaf cake is pretty famous, and for good reason. It's absolutely delicious! And with this easy copycat recipe, you can now make it at home.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings: Makes 2 loaves
- 1 box (18 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 2 packages (4.3 ounces each) cook and serve lemon pudding mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the cake ingredients in a bowl. Mix with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Divide the batter between two buttered 9x5-inch loaf pans.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove and cool in the pans for about 10 minutes before removing to cool completely.
- To make the glaze, whisk the powdered sugar and lemon juice together until smooth. Add more lemon juice, if needed, to reach desired consistency. Pour the glaze over the cooled cakes. Garnish with lemon zest, if desired.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.