Quick Pepperoncini & Garlic Shrimp Recipe Is an Exciting New Way to Shrimp (Perfect for Cinco de Mayo!) by Chef Samantha Allonce
Looking for a new and exciting seafood recipe? Here's an exclusive new recipe from Hot N Saucy! This shrimp recipe can be used at any family get-together (Cinco de Mayo is coming soon!) or even a dinner date for two.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound shrimp (16 - 20 count) tail on, peeled and deveined
- 5 - 6 tablespoons Hot N Saucy Garlic N Peperoncini hot sauce , plus more for drizzling
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely diced pepperoncini (about 1 - 2 peppers)
- 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic
- 1/4 cup cilantro, minced
Here's how to make it:
- Toss the shrimp in the olive oil while heating a skillet on high heat. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper, and then sauté the shrimp until they are pink and curled, about 2 minutes on each side. Remove the shrimp from pan and place in a bowl, leaving the remaining olive oil. Remove from heat so oil does not burn.
- In the same skillet with heat turned down to medium heat, add the peperoncini and garlic, and sauté until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add to bowl with shrimp and mix in with shrimp. Add cilantro to bowl and gently toss. Drizzle with a little more Hot N Saucy Garlic n Peperoncini hot sauce if you want more heat. Serve immediately.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.