Strawberry-Glazed Baked Chicken Recipe: Another Winner Chicken Dinner by Donna John
My French chicken recipe has inspired me to look for more quick baked chicken recipes. This easy strawberry basil-glazed chicken is made with a simple glaze that starts with strawberry jam and fresh basil leaves. The apple cider vinegar and lemon adds acidity and tartness so it's not too sweet. So good!
This chicken dinner has a short ingredient list: bone-in chicken thighs (or your favorite chicken pieces), olive oil, strawberry jam, fresh basil, garlic, lemon juice and zest and apple cider vinegar. The chicken is seasoned with salt and black pepper and partially baked before being basted with the basil-strawberry glaze. Quick and easy!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 6 - 8 bone-in chicken thighs
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 2 - 3 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the glaze ingredients in a small bowl.
- Mix well.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Put it into an ovenproof skillet or baking dish. Drizzle them with a little olive oil. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes.
- Rub each thigh with some of the glaze. Bake another 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.]img]
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.