Strawberry Basil Glazed Chicken Recipe: Another Winner Winner Chicken Dinner by Donna John
My French chicken recipe has inspired me to look for more quick baked chicken recipes. This easy strawberry basil-glazed chicken is made with a simple glaze that starts with strawberry jam and fresh basil leaves. The apple cider vinegar and lemon adds acidity and tartness so it's not too sweet. So good!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 6 - 8 bone-in chicken thighs
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 2 - 3 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the glaze ingredients in a small bowl.
- Mix well.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Put it into an ovenproof skillet or baking dish. Drizzle them with a little olive oil. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes.
- Rub each thigh with some of the glaze. Bake another 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.]img]
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ovenproof Skillets $10 & Up
Baking Dishes $10 & Up
Strawberry Jam $2 & Up
Apple Cider Vinegar $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.