Strawberry Basil Glazed Chicken Recipe: Another Winner Winner Chicken Dinner by Donna John
My French chicken recipe has inspired me to look for more quick baked chicken recipes. This easy strawberry basil-glazed chicken is made with a simple glaze that starts with strawberry jam and fresh basil leaves. The apple cider vinegar and lemon adds acidity and tartness so it's not too sweet. So good!
Serve this chicken recipe with your favorite side dish and a salad. I served it with creamy pimento cheese rice and a salad with ranch dressing.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 6 - 8 bone-in chicken thighs
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 2 - 3 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the glaze ingredients in a small bowl.
- Mix well.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Put it into an ovenproof skillet or baking dish. Drizzle them with a little olive oil. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes.
- Rub each thigh with some of the glaze. Bake another 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.]img]
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ovenproof Skillets $10 & Up
Baking Dishes $10 & Up
Strawberry Jam $2 & Up
Apple Cider Vinegar $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.