This Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Muffins Recipe Is Bursting With Blueberry Goodness by Elisa Schmitz, 30Seconds
In my quest to make the best blueberry muffins, I came up with this blueberry banana oatmeal muffins recipe that literally bursts with blueberry flavor. The blueberries explode into the batter, and those that stay whole end up bursting in your mouth. How cool is that?
Blueberries are a magical little fruit. Yes, they taste amazing, but they’re also packed with vitamins and antioxidants. They may even help lower cholesterol and blood pressure, among many other health benefits.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 to 35 minutes
Servings: Makes about 24
- 3 cups rolled oats (I used gluten-free oats)
- 1 cup flour (I used gluten-free flour)
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup milk or nut milk (I used almond milk)
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- dash of salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional, but so good)
Here's how to make it:
- Put all ingredients except blueberries into a large bowl. Mix until well combined. Fold in blueberries.
- Pour the batter into prepared muffin tins. (I used liners, but if you prefer not to, then spray the muffin pans with nonstick cooking spray.)
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Rolled Oats $2 & Up
Gluten-free Oats $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Walnuts $3 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Gluten-free Flour $3 & Up
Muffin Tins $7 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.