Strawberry Cream Cheese Muffins Recipe Starts Your Day in the Sweetest Way by Elisa Schmitz, 30Seconds
Start your day in the sweetest of ways with this easy strawberry cream cheese muffins recipe. If you like the taste of strawberry cream cheese, you will love it when it comes in muffin form.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 to 35 minutes
Servings: 12 to 14 muffins
Strawberry Cream Cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 15 - 20 strawberries (depending on size), chopped
Here's how to make it:
- In one bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine all wet ingredients. Mix the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients until blended. Set aside.
- In a third bowl, combine the strawberries and cream cheese.
- Fill greased or lined muffin tins 1/3 full with the batter. Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of the strawberry mixture to each muffin cup. Top with remaining batter so that each muffin cup is full.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Note: If you're a chocoholic like me, you can sprinkle some chocolate chips in the batter or on top, just for fun!
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.