4-Ingredient Ranch Baked Chicken Recipe Is a Dinner Grand Slam by Donna John
Who doesn't love the flavor of ranch dressing and the crunch of juicy crispy chicken? Combine those two and you have a dinner grand slam. This easy ranch baked chicken recipe has just four simple ingredients, but hits it out of the park with flavor.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 to 40 minutes
Total Time: 35 to 45 minutes
Servings: 3 to 4
- 6 bone-in chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
Here's how to make it:
- Put the chicken into a baking pan. Season with black pepper, to taste.
- In a small bowl, combine the dressing mix, olive oil and garlic. Brush or spoon the mixture all over the chicken.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 30 to 40 minutes or until chicken is crispy and cooked through. (Cook time will depend on how big the chicken thighs are.)
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Pans $10 & Up
Dry Ranch Salad Dressing Mixes $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Garlic Presses $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.