Spectacular Sticky Brown Sugar Baked Chicken Recipe Is Worth the Napkins by Donna John
Put a lot of napkins on the table when you serve this sweet and sticky baked chicken recipe. Yep, it's finger lickin' good! It's like a combination of barbecue chicken and Asian sticky chicken. (Is your stomach growling yet?)
The simple five-ingredient sauce has honey and brown sugar, so it makes the outside of the chicken sticky and irresistible. Serve with a salad and your favorite vegetable. The whole family will love this easy chicken recipe. The recipe can easily be cut in half.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 to 1 1/2 hours
Total Time: 1 to 1 1/2 hours
Servings: 4 to 6
- 3 - 4 pounds bone-in chicken pieces
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the ketchup, honey, brown sugar, soy sauce and garlic powder in a pot. Bring to a boil then immediately remove from the heat.
- Put the chicken into a baking pan. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the sauce over the chicken and turn to coat all sides.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 1 to 1 1/2 hours, turning the chicken over halfway through the cooking time, until chicken is cooked through. (Cooking time will depend on amount and size of chicken pieces.) Baste with the sauce occasionally.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Napkins $2 & Up
Baking Pans $8 & Up
Ketchup $2 & Up
Honey $3 & Up
Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.