Crispy Baked Brussels Sprouts Recipe Is the Perfect Snack, Appetizer or Side Dish by 30Seconds Food
Healthy brussels sprouts can be made in so many different ways. This brussels sprouts recipe has three simple ingredients and is so easy to make. The brussels sprouts get dark, crispy and are addictive.
Serve these crispy brussels sprouts as a snack, appetizer or as a side dish with chicken, beef or seafood. Leftovers could be drizzled with vinaigrette for a quick salad.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 pound brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Trim the ends off the brussels sprouts, then cut them into thin slices. Put them into a large bowl.
- Add the olive oil, garlic powder, if using, and salt and pepper, to taste. Toss to coat. (Make sure all the brussels sprouts are covered with oil.) Pour them onto an oiled baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 10 minutes. Flip the brussels sprouts over and continue to cook until browned and crispy, about 5 more minutes. Watch them carefully so they do not burn.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Brussels Sprouts Cookbooks $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.