Coconut Cloud Blue Spirulina & Chia Seed Pudding Recipe Is a Healthy Breakfast or Snack by 30Seconds Food
Spirulina is an algae that's considered a superfood. To get the health benefits of spirulina, many add powder to their foods like smoothies, pudding, yogurt and juice.
This creamy blue spirulina pudding recipe not only has healthy spirulina, but chia seeds and yogurt. This easy snack or breakfast recipe can be made the night before for an easy, healthy grab-and-go breakfast.
Prep Time: 5 minutes and at least 1 hour to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes and at least 1 hour to chill
- 1 tablespoon blue spirulina powder
- 1 cup coconut milk yogurt or coconut-flavored Greek yogurt (divided)
- 1/2 cup nut milk or your favorite plant-based milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar, maple syrup or honey
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
Here's how to make it:
- Put the blue spirulina, 1/2 cup of the yogurt, nut milk, vanilla and agave nectar into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl. Stir in the chia seeds. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- To serve, spoon into two small bowls and top with the remaining yogurt and fresh fruit, if desired.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Blue Spirulina Powder $15 & Up
Blenders $20 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Maple Syrup $4 & Up
Agave Nectar $4 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Chia Seeds $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.