Grandma's Teriyaki Chicken Wings Recipe: Yes, Grandmas Make Chicken Wings, Too by Donna John
My grandma made chicken and dumplings, lemon meringue pie, pecan pie, cookies and fudge, but she also occasionally made chicken wings. Not the most grandma-y thing to make, but they were simple and delicious.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 6 hours to marinate
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes plus 6 hours to marinate
Servings: Makes about 3 dozen pieces
- 3 pounds chicken wings, cut at joint and wing tips removed
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Here's how to make it:
- To make the marinade, combine all the ingredients.
- Put the chicken into a 13x9-inch baking dish. Pour the marinade over the chicken. Cover and marinate at least 6 hours, turning occasionally.
- Arrange the chicken on a wire rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 40 minutes, basting occasionally with the marinade, until tender, turning once.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $8 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
Ketchup $2 & Up
Teriyaki Sauce $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.