Quick & Easy Baked Broccoli Recipe With Healthy Turmeric & Lemon by Elisa Schmitz
Broccoli is a versatile vegetable side dish, for nutrition as well as taste. You can boost the flavor and health benefits of broccoli by adding tasty turmeric and zesty lemon. This easy baked broccoli recipe is a simple way to get vegetables on the table in about 20 minutes. It’s a perfect accompaniment to a chicken, beef or fish dinner.
All you need for this easy broccoli recipe is olive oil, turmeric, lemon juice and fresh broccoli cut into florets. The broccoli florets are tossed in the turmeric, lemon and olive oil, then baked in the oven until crisp-tender. So simple and delicious!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- juice of half a lemon (or to taste)
- 3 - 4 cups broccoli florets
Here's how to make it:
- To a large bowl, add olive oil, turmeric and lemon. Stir to blend. Add broccoli florets and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour broccoli into a 13x9-baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 15 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.