Easy Baked Broccoli Recipe With Healthy Turmeric & Lemon by Elisa A. Schmitz 30Seconds
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- juice of half a lemon (or to taste)
- 3 - 4 cups broccoli florets
Here's how to make it:
- To a large bowl, add olive oil, turmeric and lemon. Stir to blend. Add broccoli florets and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour broccoli into a 13x9-baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 15 minutes, or until crisp tender.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.