Make This Healthy Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad Recipe & Never Look Back by 30Seconds Food
The popularity of brussels sprouts has not waned, and not just because of the health benefits of brussels sprouts – they are so tasty! There are so many ways to eat brussels sprouts, from roasted brussels sprouts to pan-charred brussels sprouts to crispy smashed brussels sprouts to grilled brussels sprouts to brussels sprouts gratin. But don't forget brussels sprouts salad!
This easy shaved brussels sprouts salad recipe has a flavorful honey-mustard vinaigrette, but you could make it with Meyer lemon vinaigrette, lemon vinaigrette, herb vinaigrette, rosemary lemon garlic vinaigrette, citrus vinaigrette, apple juice vinaigrette, mixed herb vinaigrette, simple vinaigrette or your favorite vinaigrette recipe. Get creative!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 pounds brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and shaved on a mandoline or sliced very thin
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup grated or shaved Parmesan
Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the vinaigrette ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Put the chopped apples into a large bowl. Sprinkle with the lemon juice and toss to coat.
- Add the remaining salad ingredients.
- Drizzle on the vinaigrette. Toss to coat.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.