Easy Roasted Carrots Recipe With Honey-Lemon Dressing Is Fast & Refreshing by 30Seconds Food
Carrots are always a fan favorite. This easy roasted carrot recipe has a two-ingredient lemon dressing that adds brightness, freshness and that lemony flavor so many enjoy – plus a touch of sweetness.
The panko breadcrumbs are optional, but do add a little bit of crunch to the carrots. Add a much cayenne as you like to add some spiciness, or omit it completely.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 to 35 minutes
Total Time: 35 to 40 minutes
- 2 pounds carrots, split in half lengthwise or cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ground cayenne pepper, to taste (optional)
- 1 tablespoon panko breadcrumbs (optional)
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons honey
Here's how to make it:
- Put the carrots onto a baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper and the cayenne, to taste. Toss to coat. Spread into a single layer. Sprinkle with the panko, if using.
- Bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven for about 30 to 35 minutes or until tender and golden.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, lemon zest and honey in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle the dressing over the carrots.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.