Creamy Sundried Tomato Cheese Spread Recipe (AKA I Would Get Fat for This Dip) by Donna John
Yep, I renamed this sundried tomato dip recipe "I Would Get Fat for This Dip." Even wrote that on the recipe card. I absolutely love this creamy cheese dip recipe with sundried tomatoes, roasted red peppers, garlic and three cheeses. One bite and you will want to send me a thank you letter.
Serve this amazing cheese spread recipe with crackers, chips, toasted bread or even fresh vegetables. I like to serve it with Wheat Thins and Fritos. You can easily double this appetizer recipe and it's good served hot or at room temperature. I plan to use the leftovers from Easter to stuff inside chicken breasts. Stay tuned for the verdict on that.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I use Hellman's Real Mayonnaise)
- 2 - 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 a 7-ounce jar sundried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted red peppers (I used jarred roasted red peppers)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (divided)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients and 1/2 cup of the Parmesan. Season with black pepper. Mix well.
- Spread into a shallow casserole dish or square baking pan. Sprinkle the remaining Parmesan on top.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 15 to 20 minutes or until melted and the edges are beginning to brown.
Note: If doubling the recipe, bake it in a 13x9-inch baking pan.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Shallow Casserole Dishes $8 & Up
Square Baking Pans $8 & Up
Sundried Tomatoes in Oil $4 & Up
Roasted Red Peppers $3 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Hellman's Real Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Wheat Thins $3 & Up
Fritos $3 & Up
Crackers $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.