3-Ingredient Peach Cobbler Recipe: Slow-cooker Cobbler Recipes Don't Get Easier Than This by Ann Marie Patitucci
I love cobbler: blueberry cobbler, apple cobbler, lemon cobbler, chocolate cobbler, cherry cobbler, peach cobbler, pecan cobbler. I love them all. I’ve never attempted to make it myself, though, until this easy cobbler recipe.
I can’t believe how easy it is! Simply put the three (only three!) ingredients into a slow cooker and that’s it! It doesn’t get much easier than that. If you prefer a different fruit or just want to switch things up, you can substitute the peaches for any pie filling. I think I’m going to try blueberry next.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours
Total Time: 3 hours and 5 minutes
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) sliced peaches in heavy syrup (drain 1 can)
- 1 box (15 to 16 ounces) yellow cake mix or white cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar (optional)
- ground cinnamon (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Drain ONE can of the peaches. Pour both cans, one with the syrup, into a 4- or 6-quart slow cooker.
- Top with the cake mix. Do not stir.
- Sprinkle with the brown sugar and desired amount of cinnamon, if using.
- Cut up the butter into squares and dot the cake mix with the butter. Do not stir.
- Cook on high for 2 to 3 hours or until the cake is done. Check it after 2 hours because every slow cooker is different. You’ll know it’s done when you stick a toothpick in the center of the cake and it comes out clean. Also, the top will be browned (more toward the center). Allow to cool. Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.