Copycat Panda Express Chow Mein Noodles Recipe Is Ready in 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Panda Express copycat recipes are always in demand. This is a copycat recipe for their flavorful chow mein that is so addictive. Perfectly cooked noodles are cooked with celery, onion and cabbage then coated in a simple sauce. Delish. This copycat Panda Express chow mein noodles recipe is one you'll make over and over again.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 3 packages (3 ounces each) dry ramen noodles or 2 packages (5 ounces each) refrigerated ramen noodles (discard seasoning packets or save for another use)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 ribs celery, sliced
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar and ginger in a small bowl.
- Cook the ramen noodles in boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the onion and celery and cook until crisp-tender, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add the cabbage and cook about 2 minutes.
- Add the ramen noodles and soy mixture. Cook, stirring, about 2 minutes or until heated through.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.