Cherry Cola Barbecue Sauce Recipe: This Sweet BBQ Sauce Recipe Is Ready in 5 Minutes by Donna John
Barbecue sauce recipes vary from state to state, city to city and family to family. This easy cherry cola barbecue sauce recipe is ketchup based and gets sweetness and a twang from cherry cola. A delicious flavor combination!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: Makes about 3 1/2 cups
- 1 cup cherry cola
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup liquid smoke
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a saucepot over high heat. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- When it boils, turn the heat down and cook until thickened, about 2 to 3 minutes.[omg]
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.