3-Ingredient Pesto Potato & Green Bean Salad Recipe Breaks All the Rules by 30Seconds Food
Salads don't always have to be cold and potato salads don't always have to be creamy. This easy potato and green bean salad recipe with pesto is served hot or warm. Tender, tiny new potatoes and crisp-tender green beans are bathed in your favorite pesto recipe or jarred pesto. Delicious!
Serve this simple three-ingredient potato salad recipe as a side dish with chicken, seafood, beef or pork. Pack up a bowl and share with friends and family at your next potluck or cookout.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 1/2 pounds tiny new white or red potatoes, washed
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1/3 cup homemade pesto or your favorite jarred pesto
- lemon (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the potatoes into a pot of boiling, salted water. Cook until potatoes are tender, about 10 to 15 minutes, adding the green beans during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain well and put into a large bowl.
- Add the pesto and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice, if using, and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
Note: If you can't find tiny potatoes, cut red or white potatoes in half or fourths.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Large Pots $10 & Up
Colanders $8 & Up
Pesto $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.