3-Ingredient Root Beer BBQ Pulled Pork Recipe: This Slow-cooked Pork Recipe Is Sweet & Savory by Ann Marie Patitucci
I don’t cook much pork. Real talk: I’m intimidated by it and it's not my favorite meat, though my boys love it.
Good news: we all like pulled pork, including me, and it doesn’t get much easier than this slow-cooker pulled pork recipe. The easy slow-cooker recipe has only three ingredients and a few easy steps. If I can do it, so can you!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 6 hours
Total Time: 6 hours and 5 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 pork tenderloin, pork shoulder or pork butt (about 2 pounds)
- 1 can (12 ounces) root beer
- 1 bottle (18 ounces) barbecue sauce (my family prefers Sweet Baby Ray’s sauce)
- hamburger buns
Here's how to make it:
- Place pork tenderloin in slow cooker and pour the root beer over the meat. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until pork will shred easily with a fork.
- Place cooked pork on a cutting board. Drain and discard the root beer. Shred pork and return it to the slow cooker.
- Pour the barbecue sauce over the pork and stir to combine. Keep pork warm in slow cooker until ready to serve.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Slow Cookers $25 & Up
Root Beer $5 & Up
Barbecue Sauce $1 & Up
Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce $2 & Up
Hamburger Buns $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.