Copycat Chicken Salad Chick's Grape Salad Recipe: This Creamy Fruit Salad Recipe Is Kind of Famous by Donna John
Chicken Salad Chick made its way down south a few years ago. One of their menu items that's gotten a lot of attention – besides their chicken salad – is their creamy grape salad. Juicy grapes are mixed into a sweet cream cheese dressing that has a hint of vanilla and then topped with crunchy pecans and brown sugar. Amazing.
This is a copycat recipe for Chicken Salad Chick's grape salad that's perfect for the warm spring and summer months. This easy fruit salad recipe travels well so take it to your next cookout, potluck or serve it on Easter.
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 15 to 20
- 4 pounds seedless grapes (red and green), washed, dried and stems removed
- 3 boxes (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the sour cream, granulated sugar and vanilla. Beat for about 2 minutes.
- Gently fold the grapes into the cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle with the pecans and brown sugar, if using.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Pecans $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.