Creamy Roasted Garlic & Lemon Salad Dressing Recipe: Meet Your New Everyday Salad Dressing by 30Seconds Food
Here it is, your new favorite salad dressing! This easy roasted garlic and lemon salad dressing recipe is not shy on flavor. With sweet roasted garlic and tart lemon, it adds so much deliciousness to whatever it touches.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 to 45 minutes
Total Time: 50 to 55 minutes
Servings: Makes about 1 cup
- 1 large head garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 - 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 - 3 tablespoons lemon juice
Here's how to make it:
- Cut the top off the head of garlic and place it in on a square of aluminum foil. Drizzle with the olive oil. Wrap the foil around the garlic and bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 40 to 45 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool slightly, then squeeze the flesh from the skin into a mixing bowl. Smash to create a garlic paste.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the garlic paste. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk until combined. Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.