Gluten-free Cornstarch Cookies Recipe: 4-Ingredient Brazilian Cornstarch Cookie Recipe Is Tender & Buttery by Leslie Guillen
Cornstarch cookies are an exquisite and easy-to-prepare Brazilian cookie recipe. In fact, eating cookies is very attached to Brazilian culture, and you will find them made in a variety of ways.
Tender and buttery, cornstarch cookies are gluten-free and contain no egg or flour. The taste is absolutely amazing!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: Makes about 48 cookies
- 350 grams cornstarch (2 1/4 cups)
- 125 grams butter or margarine (1/2 cup)
- 200 grams sweetened condensed milk (1 cup)
- 40 grams sugar (1/2 cup)
Here's how to make it:
- Sift the cornstarch into a bowl. It's best to sift it twice.
- Beat the butter, sugar and condensed milk together in a bowl until well blended, about 2 minutes.
- Add the cornstarch to the wet ingredients. Stir until there are no lumps.
- Knead the dough until it is very soft.
- Make dough balls and put them onto a baking sheet. Sprinkle a fork with cornstarch and press the balls to flatten.
- Bake in a preheated 325-degree F oven for about 13 to 15 minutes or until you lift a cookie and the bottom is golden. Remove and cool.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.