Skinny Tilapia Tacos Recipe: This Low-Carb Fish Taco Recipe Swims With Flavor by Sarah Amona
Cuisine: American / Mexican
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
- 20 ounces tilapia fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 large romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 4 tablespoons salad dressing (your choice)
- 3 ounces avocado or 4 tablespoons sour cream
Here's how to make it:
- Sprinkle the salt, pepper, cumin and chili powder on both sides of the fish and put into a baking dish. Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Divide the fish between the romaine leaves. Drizzle each taco with 1 teaspoon lime juice and 2 tablespoons of dressing. Add the avocado and/or sour cream.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.