Best 5-Ingredient Casserole Recipe: Bookmark This Potato & Ground Beef Casserole Recipe Right Now by 30Seconds Food
Ground beef is an economical and delicious option for families, especially with beef prices rising. This easy potato and ground beef casserole recipe has just five ingredients and is super simple to make. It's creamy, cheesy and filling, and can easily be frozen to eat later.
You could add chopped vegetables to the casserole like onion, red or green bell pepper or even jalapenos for a spicy kick. Simply chop and add them to the skillet when cooking the meat.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can (10 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (10 ounces) cheddar cheese soup
- 3 cups frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
Here's how to make it:
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet. Drain any grease. Turn off the heat.
- Add the soups, potatoes and 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Pour the mixture into a 13x9-inch baking dish. Top with the remaining cheese. Cover.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes. Uncover and bake about 20 to 25 minutes more.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.