Caramelized Brown Sugar Salmon Recipe With Creamy Curry Sauce Is Restaurant Quality in 20 Minutes by Donna John
Cuisine: American / Middle Eastern
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 - 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/8 - 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
Here's how to make it:
- Put the salmon into an oiled baking dish. Season with salt and pepper. Stir together the brown sugar and mustard. Spoon the mixture over the salmon. Cook in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, turn on the broiler and cook for another 5 to 8 minutes or until brown sugar has caramelized and salmon is cooked through. (Watch it close because of the brown sugar it can burn quickly.)
- While the salmon bakes, put the cream, curry powder, lemon juice and ginger into a saucepot. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring, until it reduces and thickens. Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, either set the salmon on a bed of the curry sauce or spoon the sauce over.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Curry Powder $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Ginger $3 & Up
Jasmine Rice $2 & Up
Baking Dishes $9 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.