Marinated Salmon Recipe: This Easy Salmon Recipe Soaks Up the Flavors of Lemon, Garlic & Thyme (Cooks in 10 Minutes!) by 30Seconds Food
Salmon is a quick and easy dinner that is still relatively inexpensive compared to other types of fish. This easy marinated salmon recipe can be cooked on an indoor grill, outdoor grill or in a skillet or grill pan.
The flavors of lemon, thyme and garlic soak into the salmon, creating a flavorful, flaky, juicy fish that cooks in about 10 minutes. Serve with your favorite vegetable (maybe healthy asparagus?). Quinoa or brown rice would also be a nice side dish for this easy salmon recipe.
Cuisine: American / Mediterranean
Prep Time: 30 minutes to 1 hour to marinate
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes to 70 minutes
- 4 salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil, thyme and garlic in a plastic food storage zipper bag. Season with salt and pepper. Add the salmon and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- Preheat an indoor grill, outdoor grill, grill pan or skillet over medium-high heat. Oil the grate or pan.
- Remove the salmon from the marinade and cook for about 5 minutes per side, or until cooked through and flaky. Serve with additional lemon slices.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Outdoor Grills $30 & Up
Indoor Grills $30 & Up
Grill Pans $20 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.