S'mores Cookies Recipe: Don't Eat Another Cookie Until You Try This One by 30Seconds Food
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 15 minutes plus 1 hour to chill dough
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 25 minutes
Servings: Makes about 20 cookies
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 10 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 - 5 graham crackers, chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup mini marshmallows, cut in half (divided)
- 1 bar chocolate bar, chopped into small pieces
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Beat the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla. Beat until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Add a little over half the marshmallows, chocolate chips and graham crackers. Stir to just combine. Put the dough in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll the dough into balls and place on a parchment paper-covered baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 8 minutes.
- Top the cookies with the reserved marshmallows and chopped chocolate bar and cook about 2 minutes longer or until melted. Remove to cool.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $7 & Up
Mini Marshmallows $1 & Up
Dried Marshmallows $3 & Up
Semisweet Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $3 & Up
Graham Crackers $2 & Up
Chocolate Bars $2 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.