No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecake Pie Recipe Takes 5 Minutes to Make by 30Seconds Food
This easy no-bake lemonade cheesecake pie recipe is made with lemonade concentrate, lemon pudding and cream cheese. Oh, my! What a refreshing way to celebrate the lemon – and lemonade. (No straw needed!)
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 2 hours to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes plus 2 hours to chill
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 box (3.4 ounces) instant lemon pudding mix
- 2 boxes (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest (optional)
- 1 premade graham cracker crust or your favorite pie crust (baked if needed)
Here's how to make it:
- Beat the evaporated milk and instant pudding mix with an electric mixer for about 2 minutes or until thick.
- In another bowl, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add the pudding mixture to the cream cheese mixture until smooth.
- Stir in the lemonade concentrate and lemon zest, if using, until smooth.
- Pour the filling into the pie crust. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Electric Mixers $12 & Up
Evaporated Milk $2 & Up
Instant Lemon Pudding Mix $2 & Up
Graham Pie Crusts $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.