Trifecta Baked Cod Recipe: A Healthy, One-Pan, 30-Minute Fish Recipe That's a Winner by Ann Marie Gardinier Halstead
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 8 ounces cod (You can use one large piece from a wholesale grocery store to save money!)
- 2 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 lemon
- fresh vegetable of choice
Here's how to make it:
- In a small bowl, combine butter, olive oil, garlic, paprika, salt and parsley. Stir until it forms a fairly smooth garlic butter paste.
- Take a small dollop of the garlic butter and spread it over the surface of a small- to medium-sized baking dish (this will keep the fish from sticking). Add the cod to the dish, then coat all sides of the fish with the remaining garlic butter.
- Cut the lemon in half. Cut half the lemon into slices and place into the baking dish with the fish. Cut the other half of the lemon into wedges and save for serving.
- Bake the fish for 20 minutes in a preheated 400-degree F oven, or until it flakes easily with a fork and the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F. Spoon any juices from the bottom of the pan and drizzle over the cod. Serve immediately with the lemon wedges and a vegetable of your choice.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.