Skinny 20-Minute Thai Coconut Curry Chicken Recipe: Healthy, Creamy & Full of Thai Flavors by Sarah Amona
This easy chicken curry recipe is quick, healthy and full of Thai flavors. No oil is used in the healthy recipe! The lite coconut milk adds creaminess while the fish sauce and red curry paste adds flavor.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Servings: 2 to 4
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions, whites and green parts separated
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste (I use Thai Kitchen brand)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup lite coconut milk (I use Thai Kitchen brand)
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 18 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 2 3/4 cups cooked fresh cauliflower, grated, for serving (You could use frozen riced cauliflower)
Here's how to make it:
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Over medium-high heat, add the green onion whites, garlic and red curry paste. Sauté 1 minute.
- Add the cubed chicken and salt and cook until almost done.
- Add the coconut milk and fish sauce. Mix well. Simmer about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and mix in remaining green onions and cilantro. Serve over cauliflower rice.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Nonstick Pans $10 & Up
Red Curry Paste $3 & Up
Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste $3 & Up
Lite Coconut Milk $2 & Up
Thai Kitchen Lite Coconut Milk $2 & Up
Fish Sauce $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.