No-Bake Lemon Pie Recipe: The Requests for This Creamy Lemon Pie Recipe Keep Flying In by 30Seconds Food
People just can't get enough of this two-ingredient no-bake lemon pie. But they also have a sweet tooth for a no-bake lemon pie recipe that uses cream cheese. Ta-da! This easy, creamy lemon pie recipe has sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, vanilla and cream cheese. You can't go wrong with cream cheese in a decadent dessert recipe like this!
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 1 hour to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes plus 1 hour to chill
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 1 pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (fresh is best)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Here's how to make it:
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Beat in the lemon juice and vanilla. Pour the mixture into the pie crust. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Graham Cracker Pie Crust $3 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Mixing Bowls $8 & Up
Shortbread Pie Crusts $3 & Up
Premade Nut Pie Crusts $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.