2-Ingredient Salmon Recipe: This Chili Glazed Baked Salmon Recipe Is on the Table in Less Than 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Two ingredients and less than 20 minutes? Get back! This easy two-ingredient baked salmon recipe is in the oven in minutes and tastes amazing. The chili garlic sauce gets sticky and caramelized as it bakes and adds a depth of flavor that usually takes a long list of ingredients.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 to 15 minutes
Total Time: 17 to 20 minutes
- 4 salmon fillets (about 4 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup chili garlic sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper and put it into a bowl.
- Pour the chili garlic sauce over the salmon. Turn the salmon to coat all sides. Lay the salmon on an oiled baking sheet or in a casserole dish.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 12 to 14 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.