A Secret Ingredient Takes This Creamy Broccoli Cheese Casserole Recipe to the Next Level by Ann Marie Patitucci
So many of us are fans of broccoli cheese casserole recipes, and for good reason. That creamy, cheesy goodness makes broccoli so much better!
I’ve seen lots of broccoli cheese casserole recipes topped with crackers, breadcrumbs and stuffing (which is how I make it). But my friend Sherry’s broccoli casserole recipe has a special secret ingredient that I’d never heard of before she shared it with me – she uses crushed Corn Flakes. Seriously!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) fresh or frozen broccoli (use frozen steam-in-bag to save time)
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 can (10.5 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups crushed Corn Flakes cereal
Here's how to make it:
- Cook or microwave the broccoli as directed on the package.
- Combine soup, eggs, mayonnaise and cheeses. Mix well.
- Add broccoli and mix again. Pour into a greased 8x8-inch casserole dish.
- Melt butter and mix into the crushed cornflakes. Cover casserole with the Corn Flakes mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for 30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes prior to serving.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.